Midtown Tampa continues to set a new standard for living in the city. Novel Apartments have sold for more than $236 million. The news was first reported by the Tampa Bay Business Journal. This would be the first time in the city’s history that a market-rate multifamily property has sold for more than $600,000/unit. The news is getting out that Tampa is one of the best places to live in the country.
The seller is a partnership of Charlotte, North Carolina-based Crescent Communities, PGIM Real Estate and Bromley Cos., the master developer of Midtown Tampa, was also a partner in Novel Midtown. Novel Midtown Tampa puts you in the center of it all and steps away from Whole Foods, REI, Shake Shack and more of the country’s best known retail, dining and hospitality options.
NOVEL Midtown at the heart of a walkable city
Blending walkable convenience, distinct style and luxury sophistication, Novel isn’t just your newest destination, it’s your Ultimate Arrival. Contact us today to find your next perfect home.
Midtown Tampa residents enjoy immediate access to upscale dining, ample greenspace, a rooftop bar to enjoy stunning sunset views, a short walk tone of the best grocery stores in the region, and easy access to the highway if needed. It’s a city within a city, and more concepts are on the way.
Coming soon to Midtown Tampa:
- Drew Brees’-owned Walk-ons Sports Bistreaux
- Ponte Tampa Restaurant and Cocktail Bar
- Sunda New Asian Restaurant
- Colony Grill Pizza Restaurant
What to read next:
- Bryan Cranston bartend in Tampa
- Colony Grill brings hot oil pizza to Tampa this July
- Tampa Bay Watch constructs new oyster reef
- Sunda New Asian opening in Midtown Tampa
- New crystal lagoon debuts in the Tampa Bay region
- Cybersecurity firm leases giant office in Sparkman Wharf
- Cuban sandwich festival returns to Ybor City