Nike by Hyde Park is fitness centric shop where the company can test and evolve new products and services for customers. The shop officially opened its doors at the end of 2021 just in time for the holidays. Nike by Hyde Park is located at 1520 W Swann Avenue.
Nike Live is a small-format retail concept designed for and inspired by the local neighborhood. Designed to be lab-like space where Nike tests and evolves new services, experiences and offerings—Nike by Hyde Park offers digital and convenience-led services that help consumers discover the best of Nike online or in-store at their pace. The company itself described the store as an “experimental digital-meets-physical retail pilot” with “pop-up vibes.”
Nike makes major retail moves in Tampa
The store is open Monday through Saturday from 10am-8pm, and Sunday 12pm-5pm. This shop is perfectly paired with the upcoming arrival of Barry’s, an ultra chic fitness studio, in Hyde Park. Kittenish, a concept founded by Jessie James Decker, will also open in the village later in 2022.
Side note: if you’re looking for the best brunch in the city of Tampa, look no further than Hyde Park’s own Timpano.
What to read next:
- HART receives $4 million grant to expand Cross-Bay Ferry service
- Florish, 100% plant based pizza kitchen, opening in South Tampa
- Eddie and Sam’s, Noble Crust named in the Top 100 Pizza Spots in the US
- Mayor’s River O’Green Fest returns this March
- ZooTampa announces new attractions for 2022