Meacham Urban Farm (1108 E Scott St) is a fantastic oasis in the heart of Tampa. This farm grows some of the very best produce in the city, and their farm dinner events. are must-attend feasts anytime they’re announced. This incredible local establishment is now delivering its organic produce across Tampa through Growing Rootz.
The first deliveries will go out on November 17 for those who preorder by Tuesday, November 14. Areas serviced include Tampa, South Tampa, Carrollwood, Temple Terrace, Lutz, and Wesley Chapel. Note from Meacham regarding online orders:
- Website will be updated every Friday by 4pm.
- Place your order by 4pm the following Tuesday for Friday Delivery.
- Friday delivery times range from 10am-7pm.
Those with specific questions about delivery can email [email protected]. Pickup orders are also available.
Items currently available for order include daikon radish, arugula, raw yogurt, Chinee cabbage, green beans, Italian eggplant, Patty Pan Squash, Tuscan kale, baby bok choi, purple potatoes, organic dill, watermelon radish, organic free range eggs, ribeye, Chuck roast, strawberry jam, and honey. That’s only scratch the surface of what’s currently in stock.
If you’re craving local produce and want to visit the farm store, it’s open:
- Friday: 3pm-7pm
- Saturday: 9am-1pm
- Sunday: 10am-1pm
- Monday: 3pm-7pm
Follow Meacham on Instagram. The farm has partnered with the mobile sauna company Elevated Embers for monthly events. Upcoming dates include November 24 and December 8. You can reserve a spot in the sauna online.
What to read next:
- Florida Strawberry Festival announces 2024 concert lineup
- Tampa Theatre to screen holiday classics this season
- Drake brings big tour to Amalie Arena this February
- Gordito’s empanadas opens at Sparkman Wharf
- Snowcat Ridge Snow Park reveals opening date in Tampa Bay