Tampa is a city replete with amazing coffee shops. The latest addition to our all-star roster of caffeinated hubs in Little Tina (507 N Tampa Street). This quaint space has been meticulously decorated to give the vibe of a high-end lobby bar. Its exterior on North Tampa Street is unassuming, but once you enter the cafe you’re transported to a coffee lover’s paradise.
Little Tina offers matcha, Americanos, iced lattes, pure good coffee, and every other kind of strong brew you could imagine. The shop is currently open 8am-4pm Monday through Thursday, and 8am-2pm on Friday.
This cafe of course comes with the modern comforts of açaí bowls, fresh pastries, and an array of toasts. It may be my new favorite spot to work in the downtown area. Keep up with Little Tina on IG for updates on new coffees. There are also plans to add cocktails and later hours down the line.
Other amazing coffee shops in Tampa worth visiting include Felicitous, 22nd Street Coffee, Jet City Espresso, Spaddy’s, and Blind Tiger.
What to read next:
- Japanese Dessert Bar opening in Brandon
- TPA named one of the best airport’s for food in America
- Massive Target opening in Wesley Chapel
- Inside VR Galaxy Lounge, a virtual reality arcade in Tampa
- Blind Tiger opens new cafe inside International Mall
- Kura Sushi plans to open new Tampa restaurant