Restaurant sensation Jollibee is rapidly expanding across the US and Florida — and sunny Orlando is next on the list. Known for offering delicious food at great value, Jollibee is bringing its friendly customer service and signature brand of joy to the city of Orlando.
On January 18, Jollibee will debut its Orlando storefront at 11891 East Colonial Drive and invites hungry Floridians to experience what sets Jollibee apart from its competitors – extraordinary menu offerings and friendly customer service. Jollibee specializes in all things fried chicken and is widely revered for its crispy, juicy, Chickenjoy fried chicken and delectable Chicken Sandwiches. In fact, international food authority Eater.com recently named Jollibee “the best chain fried chicken in America” after its Chickenjoy bested 14 global brands in four rounds of contests.
The top orders at Jollibee
- Chickenjoy: Jollibee’s signature fried chicken. Each piece is delicately hand-breaded to be crispy on the outside, cooked with precision to be juicy on the inside, and marinated to the bone for next-level flavor.
- Chicken Sandwich: This sandwich features a crispy, juicy chicken breast fillet, spread with umami mayo, and served on a toasted brioche bun. Find out why this newly launched sandwich has been lauded for its “intense crunch” by The Takeout, and discover how the umami flavor profile and signature Jollibee seasonings meld together to create a perfect chicken sandwich offering.
- Spicy Chicken Sandwich: A spicy version of the original chicken sandwich features sriracha mayo and fresh jalapeños for added crunch and heat.
- Peach Mango Pie: Make sure to leave room for this mouth-watering dessert made with peaches and real Philippine mangoes enveloped in a light and crispy crust.
“Get ready Orlando! We are ready to serve up the most delicious fried chicken you have ever had,” said Maribeth Dela Cruz, President, Jollibee North America. “From the minute you walk through our doors – or line up at our first-ever two-lane drive-thru – to your very last bite, we are determined to make every experience at Jollibee a joyful one for our guests.”
Bringing brand new menu items to the Sunshine State
The Orlando location will also feature brand new Jollibee menu items:
- Baked Cheddar Mac ‘n Cheese: A special blend of macaroni and cheese topped with shredded cheddar and baked in-house to achieve the ultimate creamy, cheesy accompaniment.
- Mandarin Orange Crispy Chicken Salad: Jollibee’s sliced crispy chicken tenders served on a bed of premium, fresh produce.
- Biscuits: Freshly baked, warm, and flakey.
Jollibee’s Orlando location marks the brand’s 87th restaurant in North America and fourth location in Florida – the sunshine state first welcomed Jollibee to Jacksonville (11884 Atlantic Blvd) back in 2017. Following the success of that opening, the brand established locations in Pinellas Park (4057 Park Blvd N, Ste 120) in 2020 and in Pembroke Pines(11029 Pines Blvd) in 2021. Jollibee will continue bringing its joy to new U.S. markets in 2023 as the brand works to become one of the world’s top-five restaurant chains.
What to read next:
- The Rollin’ Mullet opens in February in Seminole Heights
- Florida State Fair announces new rides and wild desserts
- Innings Music Festival takes over Raymond James Stadium
- Photography museum opening in historic Ybor City
- Codeboxx transforms Tampa into a major tech hub
- The Gasparilla Pirate Fest Guide