This article is sponsored by Express Employment Professionals
Express Employment Professionals of Brandon and Tampa Northeast are hosting a Back to School Job Fair this Thursday, August 4. They’re looking to fill more than 50 positions in the hospitality industry, as well as administrative and industrial jobs.
Both of their locations have positions available in various industries. If you’re looking to upgrade your current prospects, then this is the event for you. Have a resume? Bring it with you or email it to:
[email protected] OR [email protected]
Express Employment is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, recruiters help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express provides a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions. They are the hypotenuse between ambition and opportunity.
This major job fair will take place at two locations on Thursday, August 4, from 8am-5pm:
- Brandon Location: 626 E. Bloomingdale Ave. Brandon, FL. 33511
- Tampa NE Location: 12814 N. 56th St., Temple Terrace, FL. 33617
The Tampa NE and Brandon Express Employment Professionals franchises began operation in the early 2000’s and serves the Greater Tampa Bay Area with temporary help and direct hire employees in a variety of fields, including administrative hospitality industrial and skilled. Both offices are currently accepting applications.
Visit their website for more information on job opportunities.
What to read next:
- The Strawberry Hut is the sweetest roadside stop in Florida
- The Florida aquarium launches underwater walking tours
- You can now take a brunch cruise in Tampa
- Superhero pizza and arcade opens in Clearwater
- Enjoy breakfast with elephants this August at ZooTampa
- Carnival food drive-thru opens in Tampa
- Former head pastry cook of a Michelin star bakery opens sweet shop in Tampa
- SeaGlass Tavern is building the most beautiful restaurant in Tampa