Water Street Tampa is celebrating its very first holiday season. Its gorgeous Christmas tree, dazzling array of lights, giant-size rose gold teddy berry, and festive set pieces have transformed it into a winter wonderland. I’d call it Tampa’s own Rockefeller Plaza. One of the biggest events of its year will be the Holiday Promenade, a European-inspired outdoor market that will feature nearly 60 local vendors. The event will take place on December 8 from 5pm-8pm.
Guests are invited for an evening of shopping, strolling and discovering unique gifts set to the picture-perfect backdrop of holiday décor. For guests feeling creative, the Holiday Promenade offers curated Creation Stations, including wreath making and cooking decorating, happening in Raybon Plaza. Creation
Stations have limited availability and require a fee and registration.
The Water Street Promenade breakdown:
- 50-60 local vendors along Water Street and throughout the Water Street Tampa neighborhood
- Creation Stations in Raybon Plaza, including wreath making and cookie decorating
- A gift wrapping station benefitting the Lighting Foundation
- Various live seasonal entertainment
Those interested in participating the wreath making workshop can sign up online. A holiday cookie decorating class also has spots available. You can learn more about the event on Water Street Tampa’s website.
This is a free community event that will certainly add some sparkle to your holidays. Need more Tampa markets? We’ve compiled a huge list of markets happening in both Tampa and St. Petersburg this December. Additionally, we’ve crafted a list of our favorite small businesses you can support this holiday season in Tampa.
What to read next:
- Ponte Restaurant opens in Midtown Tampa
- Holiday Gift Markets you can’t miss in Tampa
- Bay Rocket Launches in downtown Tampa
- Tampa Shop Small Gift Guide
- Epicurean to host Feast of the Seven Fishes
- Experience Shadrack’s 1 mile of Christmas Lights
- Large Rodin masterpieces arrive at Museum of Fine Arts in St. Pete