Hyde Park Village lights up every Friday and Saturday in December to celebrate the holiday season. Grab the family, a cup of hot cocoa and stroll the Lights in the Park on Snow Avenue. Shining bright in the lights every Friday evening are a select group of Wish Kids from Make A Wish.
The lights will shine from 6pm-10pm. Holidays Lights at Hyde Park Village is sponsored by St. Josephs Hospital.
Essentials Market returns in 2021
Hyde Park Village is retooling its Fresh Market concept and launching the new monthly Essentials Market in January 2021.
“Join us for The Essentials Market, an monthly event featuring a selection of the vendors you love, with plenty of space to shop and stroll,” the organizers wrote on the new event page.
The market will take place the first Sunday of each month at 1602 W Snow Avenue. It will feature all the local, organic produce you came to love. Registration is required. Here’s everything you need to know about visiting the market:
– 1 Registration=1 Person. If you are registering your family, please register them together in the same order.
– Shoppers can expect a follow-up email with additional information upon RSVPing.
– Located in Village Circle (bartaco side).
– Please have your Eventbrite Ticket Information.
– Mask or face covering are strongly encouraged.
– All shoppers must first wash their hands.In the Market:
– We recommend bringing reusable bags for bulk carrying.
– Credit cards are strongly preferred. Cash payments will be accepted as a last resort.
– Shoppers will be encouraged to move through the grocery store as quickly as possible to minimize interactions and wait times.
– Strollers and dogs are welcome.
– Capacity and social distancing will be actively regulated and enforced by staff.
The next market is for January 3 from 10am-3pm.
Find more details on Hyde Park’s Facebook page.
Help those in need in Tampa Bay
Do you part and help those in need in Pinellas County. Volunteer with Neighborly Careand help deliver meals to seniors throughout the St. Petersburg area.
What to read next: