Get ready for salads on the go off of Gandy Boulevard. Go Green Lane, a salad-focused drive thru restaurant is currently hiring with plans to open this summer at 4495 West Gandy Boulevard. “Our salads provide the flavorful, filling fuel needed for life in the fast lane,” write the Go Green Lane owner’s in the company’s mission statement.
Greenlane is a concept by Christopher Burch, founder and CEO of Burch Creative Capital. Chris has been an entrepreneur and active investor across a wide range of industries for nearly thirty years including Tory Burch, Voss Water, BaubleBar, and Nihi Sumba boutique resort.
Menu teasers include:
- Bunny Hop Chop: House roasted carrots, feta, almonds, shredded rainbow carrots, sunflower seeds, green onion, honey dijon dressing
- Creamy Caesar: Grape tomatoes, shaved parmesan, mini croutons, creamy caesar dressing
- Ginger Sesame Crunch: Edamame, shredded rainbow carrots, oranges, red cabbage, honey cashews, cilantro sesame ginger dressing
- Tuscan Sun: Grape tomatoes, pepperoncini peppers, marinated mozzarella, crispy chickpeas, salami, and red wine vinaigrette
- Mexicali: Charred corn + bell peppers, black beans, red cabbage, grape tomatoes, cilantro, tortilla strips, chipotle ranch dressing
Follow Greenlane on Instagram and its website for an official opening date.
What to read next:
- Nene’s brings Georgian and Ukrainian cuisine to Tampa
- Gold’s Gym opening Venice Beach style gym in Tampa
- Your guide to bookstores in Tampa Bay
- The big Tampa brunch list
- 90s Con coming to Tampa Convention Center