We have a limited number of Gasparilla Bar Crawl (Ybor Checkin) tickets available at 50% off – get your tix now!
It’s the most wonderful time of the year in Tampa — we are talking about Gasparilla Pirate Fest. This weekend bead-tossing pirates will take over the waters and streets of downtown Tampa, and myriad bars and restaurants in Tampa are taking part in the fun. Downtown Crawlers have a huge Gasparilla Bar Crawl set to entertain the thousands of folks gathering in the city.
The 6th Annual Gasparilla Bar Crawl will host 3,500+ attendees and has multiple checkin locations across Tampa beginning at 9am. Each crawl pass includes a free welcome shot at 5 locations of your choice (max. 1 per location) with access and free cover to 21+ bars across Downtown Tampa, South Tampa and Ybor until event ends at 3pm. You can get 50% off admission to the bar crawl starting at Centro Cantina through I Love the Burg. Check in runs from 9am-noon.
CHOOSE FROM 3 DIFFERENT TICKET OPTIONS:
- CRAWL ONLY TICKET: Free Welcome Shot at 5 bars of your choice (max. 1 per location), Free Cover, Exclusive Drink Specials, Best Pirate Costume Contest, Gasparilla Swag and plenty’o fun guaranteed. Get 50% off the Ybor checkin here!
- BRUNCH CRAWL TICKET: Crawl PLUS All-You-Can-Eat Buffet Style Brunch & Bottomless Mimosas (9am-12pm).
- VIP BRUNCH TICKET: Brunch Crawl PLUS guaranteed entry into the Big Wave Treasure Cove during Parade (details below).
Enjoy more drink specials, a professional photographer snapping pics for the gram, an Instagram costume contest and more all while making new friends and experiencing Gasparilla.
Stops during the bar crawl include Park & Rec TPA, District Tavern, Yeoman’s Cask & Lion, and Grove SOHO. Read our full Gasparilla Guide for details on the full pirate invasion, where to see the parade, and where to go after.
What to read next:
- First look inside Brightline’s new Orland station
- The Rollin’ Mullet opens in February in Seminole Heights
- Florida State Fair announces new rides and wild desserts
- Innings Music Festival takes over Raymond James Stadium
- Photography museum opening in historic Ybor City
- Codeboxx transforms Tampa into a major tech hub
- The Gasparilla Pirate Fest Guide