The time for loaded French fry lovers has come. Flip’n Fry Factory is the newest vendor set to join KRATE at The Grove on July 13. KRATE is a collection of fabulous food, drink, and retail concepts operating out of separate shipping containers with mural art on the side. The venue is also set for live music, watch parties, and family-friendly events.
Flipn’ Fries Factory is a “labor of love,” according to the owners. “Our restaurant concept brings to you a flavorful signature loaded fry menu with toppings inspired by everyone’s favorite classic American dishes fused with our own family recipes – curated by our family chefs and little foodies.”
In addition to their chef-inspired loaded fry baskets, Flipn’ Fries Factory will have a build your own options for the creative foodies and spud lovers. KRATE at The Grove is located at 5840 Grand Oro Lane, #120 in Wesley Chapel. The mini but mighty shipping container is just one of many amazing food concepts, so no matter what you’re in the mood for, KRATE at the Grove will assuredly satisfy your palate.
The Fry Room, a spot for huge apple cider donuts, is a must visit for anyone with a serious sweet tooth.
What to read next:
- Virgin Atlantic announces new flights from TPA to London
- The pizza skiff delivers pizzas to boaters and beachgoers in Tampa Bay
- Paul Bettany, star of WandaVision, will be in attendance at Tampa Bay Comic Convention
- Tampa to celebrate 135th birthday with huge party at WaterWorks Park
- Geo’s, a champagne lounge, is opening in Ybor City