Hyde House is Tampa’s new destination for co-working, celebrating, and innovation. The massive venue features private offices, open work spaces, photography studios, meeting rooms, a coffee bar, and a terrace on the second floor that offers resplendent views of Hyde Park Village. Now, a new film studio is open on the ground floor of the concept between Soul Cycle and Clean Juice Co. They’re hosting a grand opening on April 22. The open house event begins at 5pm and runs until 1am.
Called “Public Studio,” the state-of-the-art facility features an art gallery, event space, professional film and photography studios, and co-working space to go along with the Hyde House concept. The multi-purpose space also houses a full service content agency that will provide end-to-end assistance on digital production.
Hyde House Public Studio now open in Hyde Park Village
The grand opening festivities will include an array of pop up vendors:
- Carla Poma Forever Bracelets – Prebook + Deposit
- Tiny Tattoos by V with Love
- Ice Cream from Odd Fellows
- Nike Shopping Experience – Raffle for Newest Drop
- Vault 813 Curation
- Small Bites provided by Saltblock and Forbici
The open house is free, but VIP tables and more are available for reservation. You can learn more and online.
Hyde House is continuing to grow. Back in June 2021, it was announced that Hyde House would expand into a 40,000-square-foot space inside the Lafayette Arcade downtown.
The stunning building is located at the corner of Kennedy Boulevard and Grand Central Avenue right next to Oxford Exchange.
Those interested in a tour can email to [email protected].
What to read next:
- Howard Frankland Bridge expansion to be completed by 2025
- Flirt Wax Bar brings laser hair removal, microblading to South Tampa
- Mad Hatter’s Gin and Tea Party coming to Tampa this summer
- Brightline eyes Ybor City for new train terminal
- Crumbl Cookies opening new location in South Tampa