- This event has passed.
Rum Appreciation & Certification at Armature Works
January 26 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
What about a combination of education and fun for this year’s Gasparilla celebration? Be a part of the 1st Batch of Rumsommers in the City!
• Unwind in the beautiful environment, take great photos for your social media channels, and mingle with other guests in a beautiful elevated space
• Learn about the history, types, how to taste, select, and appreciate rum (including trivias)! Leave the party with an official Rumsommer® certification (subject to completing the guided tasting class)
• Experience training your sense of smell with a hint of aroma training activity
• Enjoy guided blind tastings of four types of rum from various parts of the world, each made using a different method
• Meet the 1st female Master Rummelier in the world, the rest of the Tampa Bay Rum Society family and fellow aficionados
Thursday, January 26, 2023
Seating starts at 6:15pm, session starts at 6:30PM
Armature Works – Show + Tell (Heights Market Entrance)
1910 N Ola Ave. Tampa, FL 33602
Parking instructions here: https://www.armatureworks.com/parking/
*Each ticket includes a rum education course and activities, a guided tasting of seven (7) rums, a certificate and a Certified Rumsommer book.
**Sales tax not included, processing fees included on fee if purchased on Eventbrite
*** Limited to only 30 participants. NO WALK INS.
Tampa Bay Rum Society is a professional community founded by Tampa entrepreneur and Master Rummelier® Isabella Rosal to elevate the rum culture in Tampa Bay and advance the knowledge of rum making. The organization is brand-neutral and is not affiliated with any producer or retailer. Tampa Bay Rum Society is the official partner of The Royal Rum Society in providing and conducting Rummelier® certification programs and the Sugar Cane Spirits Education Series. For more information, please visit https://www.tampabayrumsociety.com/.
Follow us on social media for more updates, send us an e-mail if you have questions:
@tampabayrumsociety – Instagram and Facebook
TICKETS ARE ALSO SOLD ON WEBSITE – https://TAMPABAYRUMSOCIETY.COM