Every Thursday, from 3-7pm, October through May, Tampa’s Downtown Market is open – rain or shine.
Shop local, buy local, and support Tampa’s downtown – and in case that isn’t enough for you to hit up the Farmer’s Market on the corner of Tampa and Madison, then their list of vendors and items will:
- Organic Juice Blends, Greens, & Wheat Grass (Wheat grass is super good for you btw)
- Local Farm Poultry and Eggs
- Artisan Chocolates, Cheese, & Breads
- Dog Care Items & Treats
- Lavender Candles
- Fresh Kettle Corn made on-site
- Hand-made Ice Pops
- Raw Honey, Dried Fruits, Veggies, Nuts & Seeds
- Vegan and Gluten Free Baked Goods
- Local Sauces, Spices, and Dips
- Yoga every Thursday at 5:30pm
Feed your inner child with some seriously sweet kettle corn.
Keep your best friend looking on point with these gorgeous bandanas by Talk to The Paw.
Rejuvenate yourself with the body products by Swanson Soapworks.
The Bat Wing chocolate by Ashworth Artisan Chocolate is scary good.