The Listeso String Quartet will perform iconic Vivaldi works inside the The Grace Church at Tampa Palms in February, March, and April.
You don’t need to know all things Vivaldi to enjoy the evening; simply sit back and savor the stunning atmosphere and pieces you’ll hear. Walk into one of Tampa’s emblematic buildings where the walls will be flickering by candlelight to create a magical atmosphere. Prepare to be taken into the clouds with Vivaldi’s most treasured masterpieces!
Tickets are available for purchase now on a first come first serve basis. The performance itself will last for 65 minutes. This event does have an age requirement: 10 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
The event will take place on February 11th, March 19th and April 1st at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. Find your tickets online.
Here’s a tentative program advertised by the quartet:
- “The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 2 RV 315: Summer” – Vivaldi
- “The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 4 RV 297: Winter” – Vivaldi
- “Oblivion” – Astor Piazzolla
- “The Cuatro Estaciones Porteñas: Verano Porteño” – Astor Piazzolla
- “The Carnival of the Animals, R 125: XIII. Le Cygne (The Swan)” – Camille Saint-Saëns
- “Thaïs: Méditation” – Jules Massenet
- “Recomposed by Max Richter: Vivaldi, The Four Seasons: Spring 1” – Max Richter
Grace Church Tampa Palms is located at 15102 Amberly Drive.
What to read next: