A world of taste awaits at the annual Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Food & Wine Festival with a delicious menu and drinks as dynamic and unique as the park’s thrilling roller coaster collection. The festivities officially begin March 11 and run through May 21.
Guests can sip and savor their way through flavorful eats and mouthwatering treats before finding their new favorite brew or cocktail. Park guests can explore a variety of flavors while enjoying a diverse concert lineup, including acts for all tastes. We recommend you ride Serengeti Flyer or Iron Gwazi before you sample from the amazing food offerings.
The Food & Wine Festival brings major music acts to the park. This year, Kansas, Flo Rida, Rodney Atkins, Celia Vive, Walk the Moon, Gabby Barrett, and Maddie & Tae are all set to perform, amongst other touring acts. Guests can enjoy VIP experiences with the best seats and views of the shows for an extra charge. Performance will run from March 11 through May 21. You can see the full concert schedule online.
Busch Gardens will feature delicacies from Morocco, Africa, the Greek Isles, and European staples. Here’s a quick taste of items on the sprawling menu:
- Mushroom Ravioli with Truffle Cream Sauce (Vegetarian)A variety of wild mushrooms with ricotta cheese, garlic and shallots filled inside pasta, a creamy mushroom sauce with the essence of black truffle
- Lamb Lollipop with a Mint Demi-glaze (Gluten Free)Pan-seared, seasoned with Mediterranean spice and herbs. Reduction of beef and lamb stock infused with fresh mint
- Moroccan Couscous with Roasted Vegetables (Vegan, Vegetarian)Tiny toasted pasta balls cooked in vegetable broth with roasted vegetables: carrots, parsnip, turnip, beets, garlic, cumin, coriander, cardamom, fresh cilantro
- Vegetable Samosa with Peppadew-Tomato Chutney (Vegan, Vegetarian)A flakey pastry filled with spiced potatoes, onions and peas served with the sweetness and subtle heat of the peppadew-tomato chutney
- Mojo Pork TacoCuban-style pork roast marinated in a sauce made with the juice of sour oranges, garlic, oregano, cumin, and olive oil served in a taco shell with shredded cabbage, and a tabasco cilantro mayo
- Surf & Turf (Gluten Free)Oven-roasted beef, garlic, parsley, olive oil. Garnished with butter-poached lobster meat
There will also be frozen cocktails, bourbon samplings, wines from around the world, and spectacular artisan markets and stands throughout the park. This is a great opportunity to experience something extraordinary at one of the best theme parks in America.
Visitors should note that food and beverage is not included with park admission and is available for an extra fee. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages.
See the full Busch Gardens event schedule on their website.
10165 McKinley Dr